- Sydney’s public transport is fine, but travelling to the airport requires the use of the private airport link. This gets very pricy, especially for large groups.
- Public transport to the airport will take at least two trains, and possibly busses. And you still have to get to the train station form your home.
- Carrying luggage on public transport is difficult, and impossible in rush hour.
- You can’t leave a car parked at the airport while on holiday, the parking fees are extremely high.
- An airport shuttle can be booked on the internet, with the cost known and paid in advance.
- Shuttles are quicker than private transport, as they can use the bus lanes. This make all the difference in the world during heavy traffic.
- Shuttle transfers pick you up from your front door, so you don’t travel to meet your transport.
- The Shuttle has plenty of room for luggage. The driver can even load your baggage.
- Shuttles can carry up to 12 people, and get more economical with this larger group. This is far cheaper than a taxi or two.
- Shuttles are reasonably comfortable, far more than busses and taxis. It feels good to be chauffeured in air conditioned comfort.
- Shuttles will allow you to sleep, or at least relax, to and from the airport, which is great if you have an early morning flight or suffer jet lag after a long vacation flight.
- A shuttle lets you feel that the vacation starts the moment you leave the house, not the moment you arrive at the destination.
Shopping groups and tour groups work well with a shuttle bus. The drivers know the best sites, there is plenty of room for accumulating merchandise, and best of all there is not issue with parking because the shuttle is there to collect you when needed.
Use our airport Shuttle and arrive in time and relaxed for you flight.